EMS Data Generator for Oracle is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2010-01-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
EMS Data Generator for Oracle is an impressive tool for generating test data to Oracle database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts. The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several Oracle database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate Oracle char fields by mask, define lists of values manually or select them from SQL queries, set generation parameters for each field type and has many other features to generate Oracle test data in a simple and direct way. Data Generator for Oracle also provides a console application, which allows you to generate Oracle test data in one-touch by using generation templates.
* Unicode support
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Ability to save and edit generated data in the SQL script without executing queries on the server
* Support of basic Oracle data types including NUMERIC, CHARACTER, DATETIME (DATE, TIMESTAMP), INTERVALS and BINARY (RAW, LONG RAW, BLOB)
* Ability to select different types of data insertion: through INSERT or MERGE
* Generation of data for several tables from different database schemes
* Different generation types for each field including list, random and incremental generation, generation into two and more fields simultaneously
* Ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation
* Ability to preview the generated data
* Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables
* Ability to disable triggers of the generated tables during the generation process
* Wide variety of generation parameters for each field type
* Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases
* Ability to save all generation parameters set on current wizard session into a configuration file
* Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
EMS Data Generator for Oracle (version 3.0) has a file size of 7.02 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 337 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.